January 25, 2016

Bloodbowl Ogre

My random painting continues apace. This time I pulled out an Ogre from the depths of my lead pile. I recently brough two of my Bloodbowl teams to Germany as some mention of a league at the local club had been made. My humans are painted but I always like to play with a Big Guy on the team so I got this Ogre out and painted him in one sitting. As he was previously base coated I didn't have too much to do. I am also hoping to see Bloodbowl get rereleased and I want to have a team ready to go just in case it is.

2 comments:

  1. The article is very good, I like it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The definition of stupidity is shared here, thanks for publishing it. I am confused about needs guide network, is their reviews are reliable, share your honest ratings.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Friends